3DMark is one of the most popular benchmarks designed for testing a PC to determine the performance of its components. This version includes a variety of tests (synthetic video system tests, CPU tests, etc.), including those designed for testing specific components (from smartphones to high-performance gaming computers).
Лучшее тестирование с 3DMark
Correct test every time
It is not difficult to choose a suitable test for your PC. 3DMark automatically scans your hardware and recommends the best test for your system.
Choose your tests
3DMark is growing every year with new tests. You can choose to install only the necessary tests.
Detailed diagrams show how the CPU and GPU temperature, clock speed, and frame rate changed during the test run.
Explore the performance limits of your PC by changing the resolution and other quality settings to make the tests more or less demanding.
See how your result in 3DMark compares to the results of other systems with the same combination of CPU and GPU.
- There are tests of Ice Storm, Cloud Gate and Fire Strike.
- Availability of tests for the DirectX 11, DirectX 10, and DirectX 9 libraries.
- The ability to test tablet PCs and laptops up to the latest high-performance 4K gaming PCs.
- Compare test scores with other devices running on Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Have a free online account to view the results.
Advantages of 3DMark
The program is adapted to work with any modern versions of Windows OS (from 7.0 and higher), has powerful capabilities for determining the performance of the processor and video card.
- Intuitive interface;
- Rich test suite for conducting tests;
- High accuracy of the results obtained;
- Possibility of graphic studies;
- Compatible with DirectX of any modification;
- Manufacturer support.
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
Memory: 2 GB of system memory
Graphics: DirectX 9
Hard drive: 3 GB free space
v2.18.7184 (May 11th, 2021)
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected..
- The 3DMark Time Spy Stress Test and Port Royal Stress Test now use the new result screen design from the Wild Life Stress Test.
- Fixed an issue in the Wild Life Extreme Unlimited test that resulted in corrupted output on AMD hardware.
v2.18.7181 (May 3rd, 2021)
This update adds the Wild Life Extreme benchmark to 3DMark Advanced Edition and 3DMark Professional Edition.
- 3DMark Wild Life Extreme benchmark.
- 3DMark Wild Life Extreme Stress Test.
v2.17.7166 (April 20th, 2021)
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- The 3DMark Night Raid Stress Test now uses the same, new result screen design as the Wild Life Stress Test.
- The benchmark result screen now shows if the Resizable BAR feature is enabled for the system for fair performance comparisons.
- 3DMark now starts faster when run for the first time after installation.
- Fixed an issue that caused DirectX 12 tests to fail when running with custom settings in Windowed Mode on a system with multiple GPUs if the monitor was not attached to the GPU doing the rendering.
- Fixed an issue with the result screen not showing correctly on Windows 10 devices powered by Arm processors.
- Fixed a minor visual issue that resulted in a red flash on the screen mid-test when running Time Spy on an Intel Xe GPU.
- Recompiled the dxinfo.exe hardware identification component to prevent false-positive alerts from some antivirus applications.
- Fixed an issue with the game performance estimation feature not working for users in mainland China.
- Fixed the test recommendation for older DirectX 11 GPUs that have no WDDM 2.0 drivers available for compatibility with the DirectX 12 API, for example, Radeon HD 7670 and older and GeForce GTX 480 and older.
v2.17.7137 (February 11th, 2021)
The 3DMark update adds the Mesh Shader feature test—a dedicated test for measuring mesh shader performance. Please note that this new test is available only in the paid versions of 3DMark.